BASC National Wildfowling Conference

i take it they want more money off you

dont be silly , :icon_redface: they do it for the members benefit and dont charge anything ;)

£10, john5 will tell you that such sums of money can be drunk in under an hour on wildfowling trips in Lincolnshire, so hardly a great expense for hosting what seems to be several intersting talks and the opportunity to network face-to-face

The only other cost is travel, I'm going as a day delegate and got a return train ticket for £40.

http://www.basc.org.uk/media/agenda_2009.pdf

The deadline was Friday but I gave them a quick call today and got in so there may be more spaces available

T

sorry folks tom is right this is about who is going to the conference not a bitching match about basc everyone who attends please enjoy

tom i would go so we could meet face to face,but sadly i lost my father on friday, my best mate and my shooting buddie...... davie.

i take it they want more money off you

dont be silly , :icon_redface: they do it for the members benefit and dont charge anything ;)

£10, john5 will tell you that such sums of money can be drunk in under an hour on wildfowling trips in Lincolnshire, so hardly a great expense for hosting what seems to be several intersting talks and the opportunity to network face-to-face

The only other cost is travel, I'm going as a day delegate and got a return train ticket for £40.

http://www.basc.org.uk/media/agenda_2009.pdf

The deadline was Friday but I gave them a quick call today and got in so there may be more spaces available

T

£10 under an hour ! , are you sujesting that i have a drink problem :o besides i shop at a supermarket for my clients and only drink socialy :D so they dont feel uncomfortable :) ......................... thats my story and i dont mind telling lies :icon_redface:

£10 under an hour ! , are you sujesting that i have a drink problem :o besides i shop at a supermarket for my clients and only drink socialy :D so they dont feel uncomfortable :) ......................... thats my story and i dont mind telling lies :icon_redface:

John, if you cant drink £10's worth of amber nectar in under an hour, either you need some lessons or your drinking the wrong malt! Seasons gone, but sipping whisky aint!

Edited by tom1cameron

John, if you cant drink £10's worth of amber nectar in under an hour, either you need some lessons or your drinking the wrong malt! Seasons gone, but sipping whisky aint!

fair point that tom but !, i dont have the same "herritage" as you :D , also never being someone to turn away lessons there will be some freebie pigeon shooting so bring all the amber nectar you think we will need for a weekend ;)