bull x for sale

bullx for sale 2.5 years old bitch takes all legal quarry it is a must dog to have if you do big stuff she must be kenneled and dont run her with terriers

reason for the sale of this dog son has lost intrest and i dont have time for this dog and my own and i tend just to hunt rabbits and it is a waste to use this dog for just rabbits i am looking for around 250 money well spent the dog is 25 tts my number is 07894711316

goood looking dog mate i had room i wood have it

bullx for sale 2.5 years old bitch takes all legal quarry it is a must dog to have if you do big stuff she must be kenneled and dont run her with terriers

reason for the sale of this dog son has lost intrest and i dont have time for this dog and my own and i tend just to hunt rabbits and it is a waste to use this dog for just rabbits i am looking for around 250 money well spent the dog is 25 tts my number is 07894711316

post-22402-1234810809.jpg

after the fox was shot

why do people think a lurcher or terrier is no good on big quarry less its smashed up or full of scars. dont get me rong all dogs will get bit the first few times and some most times but they do relise if i dont get this first its going to get me. my dogs have had some nasty bites & scars but not every time

they kill a fox ect. they dont get bite. so just coz this bull x isnt full of scars doesnt mean its no good on big quarry. :tongue2: