15 inch chunky tyres for sale

Hi I am doing a spring clean I have 5 nearly new chunky tyres they are blazer 10-15LT They fit my ford maveric same as (nissan Terrano) and are great off road and run well on the road. Im selling them as I dont do much driving limping anymore I like the walk with the dogs :good: I want £180 this only makes then £36 each (I paid a lot more new). pick up only! North Shropshire area.

post-11017-1234698151.jpg

post-11017-1234698173.jpg

Edited by roebuck
  • 2 months later...

Hi I am doing a spring clean I have 5 nearly new chunky tyres they are blazer 10-15LT They fit my ford maveric same as (nissan Terrano) and are great off road and run well on the road. Im selling them as I dont do much driving limping anymore I like the walk with the dogs :good: I want £180 this only makes then £36 each (I paid a lot more new). pick up only! North Shropshire area.

Hi what size are they please

Hi what size are they please

15 inch