HOW TO GET SKULLS WHITE????

As the title says....How do you get animal skulls to go pure white???.......and no funny Daz Ultra comments!!!!

used to be able to buy strong peroxide from most chemists (the stuff in womens hair bleach) but i think its hard to get now. try a company called bushwear they supply chemicals for bleaching heads and also darkening antlers. think the site is bushwear.co.uk but should come up on google.

As the title says....How do you get animal skulls to go pure white???.......and no funny Daz Ultra comments!!!!

used to be able to buy strong peroxide from most chemists (the stuff in womens hair bleach) but i think its hard to get now. try a company called bushwear they supply chemicals for bleaching heads and also darkening antlers. think the site is bushwear.co.uk but should come up on google.

Hi ...There is a bushwear in stirling which is'nt far from me....I will be over that way at the weekend so i will stop in and see ....cheers Davy

Hi ...There is a bushwear in stirling which is'nt far from me....I will be over that way at the weekend so i will stop in and see ....cheers Davy

Thats thier location Davy, get a catalogue from them also great to deal with,atb NID.