right guys i am after a new scope for my .22 rimfire for shooting in all weathers and night time. What do you suggest? I am a tight b@$t£rd and am on a budget.Cheers mark

Some of the Hawke range of scopes are pretty good performers at night but as with anything you get what you pay for.

you should get a decent one for around £70 ish. any cheaper than this and using it at night at extended ranges might be a problem.

right guys i am after a new scope for my .22 rimfire for shooting in all weathers and night time. What do you suggest? I am a tight b@$t£rd and am on a budget.Cheers mark

Some of the Hawke range of scopes are pretty good performers at night but as with anything you get what you pay for.

you should get a decent one for around £70 ish. any cheaper than this and using it at night at extended ranges might be a problem.

nikko sterling 6x42 mint scopes youth not sure how much they are but they are good day and night!!!

yh i think ur best off going for a Hawk.

But does your gun ricocha a lot because if it does then get a night Hawk.

Guest Mass_G3nocide

You mean does it recoil as a ricochet won't affect the scope whatsoever.???

Edited to say....Also i don't think you get alot,If any recoil on a 22lr and not only that a hawke nite eye will not improve Recoil it's called a night eye because of the ir reticule...

Edited by Mass_G3nocide

You mean does it recoil as a ricochet won't affect the scope whatsoever.???

I have a hawke on me .22lr cz and never had any problems with zero. as long as you buy the best mounts you can afford shouldnt have any problems, at least I havent.

Some of the JSR own brand worth looking at too, build quality is not the best in the world but optics are remarkably good for the money.

No recoil of a .22LR so lots of people use budget scopes and mounts on them...not usually a problem, but there is some real tat about so just be a little careful!!