carera 707 pre charged

carera 707 pre charged air rifle for sale adjustable power from 12-80ftlb 6-24 x 50 illuminated reticle scopes mill dott, silencer, divers bottle 12 ltr 300 bar with guage and hose awesome gun 400 pound no offers located near sheffield. pics to follow. sorry its 22

Edited by rocko

carera 707 pre charged air rifle for sale adjustable power from 12-80ftlb 6-24 x 50 illuminated reticle scopes mill dott, silencer, divers bottle 12 ltr 300 bar with guage and hose awesome gun 400 pound no offers located near sheffield. pics to follow. sorry its 22

You got any pics mate?

You got any pics mate?

ill sort some tom mate got some on phone but arnt that good, it holds eight bisley magnums in mag

as the law stands you can have it set at 12 so long as the grub screw is tightened, your ok its legal only if you have to adapt it by means of a tool to take it up, not manually. basically if you get a tug your ok as long as grub srew is wound in on wheel and you cant physically turn the wheel without the means of a tool to do so. i know this cause a good friend of mine works for the firearms department.

Guest rexdigger
cant believe nobody wants this at this price, someone will get a right bargain i personaly havnt seen a gun to match this one for power and accuracy.
is that the best price for it??? and is it the full length or carbine??
cant believe nobody wants this at this price, someone will get a right bargain i personaly havnt seen a gun to match this one for power and accuracy.

I'm looking for one, rifle only though or p/ex with one of my other rifles :thumbs:

almost forgot, as already asked is it carbine?

Edited by mad al

I think it might be due to them only being 370 new last year.

As asked carbine or rifle?

This will make a difference to as more shot's with rifle.

are you open to offers?or offers on rifle alone?

atb

I think it might be due to them only being 370 new last year.

As asked carbine or rifle?

This will make a difference to as more shot's with rifle.

are you open to offers?or offers on rifle alone?

atb

as said this is not the carbine model, and i think for a whole setup its a good price, bottle and guage is worth over 100 pound on their own.

Guest terrierman90

400 wat a bargain is it still 4 sale im interested

400 wat a bargain is it still 4 sale im interested

gun is still for sale mate had a fair amount of interest.

Edited by rocko