HI, I have an aa s200 for sale in mint condition, i bought the gun 2 months ago for £425 with the 10 shot magazine. i am wanting £300 for the gun or wanting to swap for some decent carp gear eg.. bivvy, pod, rods, alarms etc... the gun is currantly fireing at 11.98ftp and i have a cert to prove. gun comes with decent hawke scopes and the 10 shot mag. if wanting pic please pm me and i will send via mobile phone.

cheers

philski

Edited by philski

HI, I have an aa s200 for sale in mint condition, i bought the gun 2 months ago for £425 with the 10 shot magazine. i am wanting £300 for the gun or wanting to swap for some decent carp gear eg.. bivvy, pod, rods, alarms etc... the gun is currantly fireing at 11.98ftp and i have a cert to prove. gun comes with decent hawke scopes and the 10 shot mag. if wanting pic please pm me and i will send via mobile phone.

cheers

philski

Hello mate,

Where abouts are you? i might be interested.

cheers

philski

Hello mate,

wat have u on offer ferreter08??

cheers

philski

Hello mate,

wat have u on offer ferreter08??

PM sent