welsh valleys championship show

im writting to ask anyone who has won a best in show or reserve with their terrier or lurcher anywhere in GB at any show if they could get in touch with me with details of the dog and show so i can add u to the list of qualifiers for the welsh valleys working terrier and lurcher club show held in sep there is a big money prize for both terrier and lurcher champions so well worth a try. also if there are any shows that wish to become a qualifier plz get in touch and i will give u all the details thanks for ur help timid :good:

im writting to ask anyone who has won a best in show or reserve with their terrier or lurcher anywhere in GB at any show if they could get in touch with me with details of the dog and show so i can add u to the list of qualifiers for the welsh valleys working terrier and lurcher club show held in sep there is a big money prize for both terrier and lurcher champions so well worth a try. also if there are any shows that wish to become a qualifier plz get in touch and i will give u all the details thanks for ur help timid :good:
is that for this years shows
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

HI MY TERRIER WON CHAMPION TERRIER AND BEST IN SHOW AT A LOCAL HUNT SHOW THE TIVYSIDE HUNT IN MAY DOES THIS MEAN HE QUALIFIES AND IF SO WHAT IS THE TIME AND DATE OF THIS SHOW AND WHERE IS IT. I'M NEW TO THIS WEB PAGE SO AM NOT USED TO USING IT YET.

HI MY TERRIER WON CHAMPION TERRIER AND BEST IN SHOW AT A LOCAL HUNT SHOW THE TIVYSIDE HUNT IN MAY DOES THIS MEAN HE QUALIFIES AND IF SO WHAT IS THE TIME AND DATE OF THIS SHOW AND WHERE IS IT. I'M NEW TO THIS WEB PAGE SO AM NOT USED TO USING IT YET.

hi this show is at gelligaer south wales on sept 23 2007 there seems to be some confusion as the posts above are dated 2006 BUT THERE IS DEFFO A SHOW THIS YR 23RD SEPT 2007 if anyone has won a champ or reserve at any show plz pm me with details as this will qualify u thanks timid

Hi I'm new to all this Terrier showing so don't know much about where the shows are when you say Heart of Wales where is that and when ? Also can someone please give me the details of how to get to the welsh valleys champion show I've been told It's at Gelligaer where the hell is that :duh: I live near the Preselli mountains in Pembrokeshire :signthankspin: Michelle

Hi I'm new to all this Terrier showing so don't know much about where the shows are when you say Heart of Wales where is that and when ? Also can someone please give me the details of how to get to the welsh valleys champion show I've been told It's at Gelligaer where the hell is that :duh: I live near the Preselli mountains in Pembrokeshire :signthankspin: Michelle

hi the heart of wales is a two day gamefair with t and l show and LOADS AND LOADS of other things going on great camping facilities and bar and bands and competitions well worth a visit its at builth wells in powys at penmaenau farm on the 18 th and 19th of aug hope to see u all there :toast: take a look on their web site its www.penmaenauevents.co.uk :drink:

Edited by Timid Toad