has it ever been done ?

Guest mickyrichardson

16 pages howay lads 16 fecking pages of absolute cr4p bring a end to it all this could go on for ever if one man says he has done one well done mate you gotta just let it go weather you believe it or not i myself would have to see it done to believe it but i aint gonna get into a silly little argument over something as stupid as this so stop all the bickering and handbag swinging and get on with your lives next it will be my dads bigger than your dad ect ect ect ect ect kiss and make up like nice little boys you may get a bag of sweeties

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have seen a stag taken single handed, my yorkie takes them all the time. you spiderpig have obviously never seen a decent dog.

edited cus you lot are noobs

Edited by dances
It wasnt said Lowland or Highland, just a stag singlehanded.
There is a difference between the two,the point is forget it neither will be dropped single handed,and like one chap said this thread has went on to long,i must make this clear i am not on here stirring or knocking anyone elses dogs ability,just typing on a personal note

About ten years ago a red stag escaped from a local park near here and due to the impetuousness of youth i decided it was getting done!!At the time i had a collie/greyhound x deerhound/greyhound about 28 tts and well known for his working ability and after a week of looking i got my chance and let me tell you unashamedly i sh*t myself it was a f*cking monster and my dog who was no slouch(took hare and roe regularly) could not get within striking distance and for that i have always been thankful and in MY opinion i can't honestly see ANY 1 dog taking one>

thank fuuck some sense has come onto this thread!
then swiftly dissapeared how long you had lurchers plenty to say when ive gone you stop peepin then im guessin 2 possibly 3 years am i wrong fit a lot of runnin in them years to know all you do ;)