ANOTHER INVITE!!

Guest Catcher
Was asked out again by a fellow terrier owner to go and check a farm as the farmer was having bother with you know who ,

We arrived around 8am and set off to check for the problem , it didn't take to long as wee where getting close to an earth you could smell the quarry really well,

Right time for the business to begin , off went my mates dog and after around 30 mins wee got a steady mark of around 1.3 so wee started digging , quite hard at 1st breaking through the clay but as wee dug on you could hear the sound of the terrier beneath us ,, finally we broke through and to our delight there was Mr and Mrs Quarry wee managed to expose of 1 but the other just seemed to vanish :wallbash: Not to worry as my little fell was raring to go , so out came my mates lakey and in went the little fell , i can only surmise it took her 10 mins and then again another mark only three feet away from the previous dig so it was just a matter of trenching in a bit further , we dug in and there he was sitting staring at us in a tube that was if you're lucky 12inch wide ,my god can they get into some tight spaces!! So same again out with the terrier and the problem was humanly dispatched ! :victory:

So a big thanks to the guys concerned and i am sure to return the favour as and when 1 of the land owners gives me a call !

Which i don't think will take to long as i have mostly been concentrating on my lurcher pups with rabbits and not had much time to take out the terriers and the guns !!

AGAIN A BIG THANKS

ATB ANYTHINGOES :thumbs:

keep up the good work lads :clapper::clapper:

Edited by Catcher

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was asked out again by a fellow terrier owner to go and check a farm as the farmer was having bother with you know who ,

We arrived around 8am and set off to check for the problem , it didn't take to long as wee where getting close to an earth you could smell the quarry really well,

Right time for the business to begin , off went my mates dog and after around 30 mins wee got a steady mark of around 1.3 so wee started digging , quite hard at 1st breaking through the clay but as wee dug on you could hear the sound of the terrier beneath us ,, finally we broke through and to our delight there was Mr and Mrs Quarry wee managed to expose of 1 but the other just seemed to vanish :wallbash: Not to worry as my little fell was raring to go , so out came my mates lakey and in went the little fell , i can only surmise it took her 10 mins and then again another mark only three feet away from the previous dig so it was just a matter of trenching in a bit further , we dug in and there he was sitting staring at us in a tube that was if you're lucky 12inch wide ,my god can they get into some tight spaces!! So same again out with the terrier and the problem was humanly dispatched ! :victory:

So a big thanks to the guys concerned and i am sure to return the favour as and when 1 of the land owners gives me a call !

Which i don't think will take to long as i have mostly been concentrating on my lurcher pups with rabbits and not had much time to take out the terriers and the guns !!

AGAIN A BIG THANKS

cant wait to get out with you lot on your ground.. hopefully the best has still to come :victory:

you're right mate you are welcome any time ! as undisputed says he has a bit of land with a few problems requiring rectification!!

dogs for jobs mate :thumbs:

atb anythingoes

Guest boysfaetheblackstuff

AGAIN A BIG THANKS

cant wait to get out with you lot on your ground.. hopefully the best has still to come :victory:

you're right mate you are welcome any time ! as undisputed says he has a bit of land with a few problems requiring rectification!!

atb anythingoes

what i heard of this bit of ground you lot had six digs in 2 days last season :notworthy: .. bring it on lads cant wait :thumbs:

AGAIN A BIG THANKS

atb anythingoes

what i heard of this bit of ground you lot had six digs in 2 days last season :notworthy: .. bring it on lads cant wait :thumbs:

sure did mate ! wee will get out soon :thumbs::drink::toast:

AGAIN A BIG THANKS

atb anythingoes

your some man you why did you no come this morning was last weekend too hard for you :yes:

you missed a good morning out wee got three

in future get out your bed. dont do texts at 5am in the morning you no the day was already planned :boxing::boxing:

you missed a good morning your loss pal

AGAIN A BIG THANKS

atb anythingoes

your some man you why did you no come this morning was last weekend too hard for you :yes:

in future get out your bed. dont do texts at 5am in the morning you no the day was already planned :boxing::boxing:

sorry mate ,, heard youse did well today my fones nlot stoped ,, am loaded way flu :sick:

well done mate

AGAIN A BIG THANKS

atb anythingoes

sorry mate ,, heard youse did well today my fones nlot stoped ,, am loaded way flu :sick:

well done mate

flu ???????? that columbia has a lot to answer for.

no excuses .. not happy pal

yes for all we were our 2 hrs had a great day no thanks to you....

AGAIN A BIG THANKS

atb anythingoes

well done mate

well said blackstuff he part timer cant keep up way the big boys his hands must still be all blistered fae last week :tongue2:

AGAIN A BIG THANKS

atb anythingoes

well done mate

well said blackstuff he part timer cant keep up way the big boys his hands must still be all blistered fae last week :tongue2:

wat u think blackstuff we gee him another chance after all he not used to manuel work he sits at a desk way his fancy shirt and tie on all day :tongue2:

AGAIN A BIG THANKS

atb anythingoes

well done mate

wat u think blackstuff we gee him another chance after all he not used to manuel work he sits at a desk way his fancy shirt and tie on all day :tongue2:

PRICKS cany get no well thees days ! 1 day off !! :whistling: toatal abuse :D8)

AGAIN A BIG THANKS

atb anythingoes

well done mate

a must agree with you there matey .. a thought this was a reliable lad you asked to come along with us... a think last week must have took its toll on him :laugh: i think he must be turning into a key board hunter :boogie::laugh:

AGAIN A BIG THANKS

atb anythingoes

well done mate

a must agree with you there matey .. a thought this was a reliable lad you asked to come along with us... a think last week must have took its toll on him :laugh: i think he must be turning into a key board hunter :boogie::laugh:

one day off ill !!!

youse two are at it !!! :yes::D

AGAIN A BIG THANKS

atb anythingoes

well done mate

one day off ill !!!

youse two are at it !!! :yes::D

ill u dont no wat ill is boy a was out on the job while a had a kidney stone the size ov a peanut shape up boy [bANNED TEXT] u only get out 1 day a week u dont take a day off :feck::feck: