Well folks need some feed back on the two following motors... ie Reliability,Mpg,comfort, Tax,insurance..parts. general up keep.

Subaru legacey estate.. not to pushed on the 2ltr GL like the 2ltr Turbo well twin turbo think there about 280 break.. plenty of power but fuel consumption would kill it.. looking for around 2002 onwards

Nissan navara 2.5 Diesel.. Looking for 2002 onwards... think the tax would be better on this as its commercial ??

Not needed for any serious off roading...

Just looking for any faults that stand out in each car...

As a dog/general use machine...

;)

Guest busterdog
Well folks need some feed back on the two following motors... ie Reliability,Mpg,comfort, Tax,insurance..parts. general up keep.

Subaru legacey estate.. not to pushed on the 2ltr GL like the 2ltr Turbo well twin turbo think there about 280 break.. plenty of power but fuel consumption would kill it.. looking for around 2002 onwards

Nissan navara 2.5 Diesel.. Looking for 2002 onwards... think the tax would be better on this as its commercial ??

Not needed for any serious off roading...

Just looking for any faults that stand out in each car...

As a dog/general use machine...

;)

Got a nissan 57 plate aventura 21.3 mpg :o

Hi terrier man, I've also been looking into the navara d22 the tax is £180 per year and from what ive been told they return around 30mpg and other than a few that have suffered with a conrod problem they seem a pretty solid reliable motor.. I'm actually going to look at one tonight!!!

As for the scooby i wouldn't have a clue although i do drive a mitsubishi evo 8 with 260bhp and that does around 22mpg and costs a fortune to insure :cry: and £210 per year to tax.....

Hope thats of some help

SR