my russells

Guest the poacher

Guest the poacher

heres a few pics of my russells the biggest of the both is the dog smallest is bitch dog is just coming up 18 months bitch just turned 2

26april29rp.jpg

14du1.jpg

38ld.jpg

2720feb4xd.jpg

142920aa.jpg

griff20today20282297vp.jpg

welsh2026bo.jpg

welsh2034tb.jpg

tamandgiz5em.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres a few pics of my russells the biggest of the both is the dog smallest is bitch dog is just coming up 18 months bitch just turned 2

26april29rp.jpg

14du1.jpg

38ld.jpg

2720feb4xd.jpg

142920aa.jpg

welsh2026bo.jpg

welsh2034tb.jpg

tamandgiz5em.jpg

great dogs, awsome, re y gonna breed them

mate can y send me those pics on my mail or give me a link for downloading, they re fabulous, i d like to have these pics in my working terier gallery. thnx

Guest the poacher

no problem mate pm me your email adress if u can and ill send them they will be bred when they both prove them selves as guranteed workers its theyer 1st season and both doing well havent shown them to much this year but both got diffrent working styles hope they make the grade

Guest Philip
no problem mate pm me your email adress if u can and ill send them they will be bred when they both prove them selves as guranteed workers its theyer 1st season and both doing well havent shown them to much this year but both got diffrent working styles hope they make the grade

Cracking looking pair of dogs there mate, really like the look of the big fella.

matej.hrasko@comarch.com

26april29rp.jpg

14du1.jpg

38ld.jpg

2720feb4xd.jpg

142920aa.jpg

nice dogs them p they got a ghostly look about them ....z :whistle:

welsh2026bo.jpg

welsh2034tb.jpg

tamandgiz5em.jpg

Guest EWOK

Hey Poacher;

Them's nice russel's. Got two myself but they is just yard dogs here, don't know how to hunt them but they sure got grit, they also dig alot holes in my yard but we love them just same. EWOK

Guest JOEB
Hey Poacher;

Them's nice russel's. Got two myself but they is just yard dogs here, don't know how to hunt them but they sure got grit, they also dig alot holes in my yard but we love them just same. EWOK

That dog is a belter, he has got some nut on him :good:

I aint seen a really strong looking russell for a very long time.

Good luck for next season

JOEB