WEIHRAUCH HW95 WITH DON ROBINSON STOCK

HI I HAVE DECIDED TO SELL MY 95....IT HAS A LEFT HAND THUMBHOLE STOCK BY DON ROBINSON ...IT HAS A COUPLE OF VERY MINOR MARKS ON THE CHEEKPIECE BUT THATS IT ...THE GUN IS IN ABSOLUTE MINT CONDITION OTHERWISE...IT COMES WITH A HAWKE 3-9X50 SCOPE AND ONE PIECE MOUNT AND AN ADJUSTABLE BUTT PAD.....IAM ASKING FOR £600 ...I KNOW ITS HIGH BUT THE GUN AND STOCK COST MORE THAN THAT WHEN IT WAS BOUGHT LAST YEAR...IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED PM ME...I LIVE IN BO'NESS CENTRAL SCOTLAND

I am curious to the stock on this rifle anychance of a picture :victory:

these are a cracking springer for anyone in the market, I sold mine and miss it to this day :(

good luck with the sale :)

post-16867-1233432024_thumb.jpg

hi mate ....the stock i have is pretty much like this one......i cant get my own pictures to upload so i hope this helps

I am curious to the stock on this rifle anychance of a picture :victory:

these are a cracking springer for anyone in the market, I sold mine and miss it to this day :(

good luck with the sale :)

post-16867-1233432024_thumb.jpg

hi mate ....the stock i have is pretty much like this one......i cant get my own pictures to upload so i hope this helps

that looks the part mate

Cheers ..it is crackin ...on the opposite side it looks better as it has been carved away to fit the shape of your hand....