can someone

stick up a few sites where i can buy the tay,spey muck boots.cant find a company that i can buy direct from.I have a pair allready but they take a bit to dry as ive been hiting the low country with loads of bog and stream and its raining here a lot too.just thought a second pair as back up wouldnt go astray.

i have a pair of grubs BRL and I have the same problem,i cant get the left boot off for love nor money,but other than that ive put them through the wars,i dig in them every weekend and walk through real heavy cover .but the only thing is my bloody feet are roasted in no time.Scent i think i'll have a shot at the spey or tay thanks.How long did you have them BRL?you have the VIBRAM sole i take it?

Edited by jigsaw

Too much man,too little boot,lol.Was looking at the LACROSSE ALPHABURLY boots on the countrymans weekly today,read a few comments on here saying they were better than the mucks,good price too.Any one like to advise me please do.

Just priced the lacrosse Alphs and when you convert the money from sterling it comes to 62.69.Then they want an extra 20 euros to ship them over,now is it me or is this a bit much.I'm not sure as i havent done this much.the boots ar £54.99 and they want 85 euros total.