This is my thoughts on undershot jaws

Guest buster

"The American bulldog was cobbed up by a puppy peddler a few years back and is mostly a pitbull crossed with a boxer. No one uses them for anything but walking on a lead

P Burns, over the last few years i've seen 99% of folk c*nt you off on these boards & now after that statement i know they were dead right in their assessment :good:

to be fair i have never slagged of p burns on this or any other site ...............

just that when it smells like shit looks like shit and probably tastes like shit there is every chance it is shit !

mr burns the difference between when i said its up to every man to breed as he sees fit is i MEANT it .........YOUR comment on the other hand was meant as a dig ...............oh f**k IT ! YOUR A PRICK FORGET IT IT MATE .........GO DIG SOME GROUND HOGS OR HAMSTERS OR WHATEVER YOU DIG TO ................................... YOU SNOT GOBBLING YANKEE KNOB ...........FUCKS SAKE SURLEY THERE MUST BE SOME AMERICAN SITE YOU CAN GO ONTO AND ANNOY THE FECK OUT OF OTHER YANKS?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where not talking major deformaties here. My personal opinion is that ''CORRECT BITE'' is a KC expression. If you look at whats happened to most of what they've had a hand in it's knackered. Best x Best regardless of minor faults.

Missed your post mate and as-usual lot of sense, what did Harcombe call it a reverse scissor bite :whistle:

All I can say is that if your happy to breed from these dogs and to say so in public then god help the working terrier.Bad jaw is not as widespread as you lads believe and is localized by inbreeding .Get out and about more .

All I can say is that if your happy to breed from these dogs and to say so in public then god help the working terrier.Bad jaw is not as widespread as you lads believe and is localized by inbreeding .Get out and about more .

cheers lol