i have here a good greyhound thats just finished on the track so if any one is looking for a greyhound stud in the scottish borders come and use mine he is free to any one who wood like to use him . also i have to greyhound bitches for free to good homes

ill try and get some pics up here one will never race again and the other is still race ing now one is 56 pound black bitch and the other is a 68 pound brindel more of a course ing grey look to her she is bigger than some of the dogs iv got just now

whitch one of the bitches is still racing mate and how is she doing ? also what age are they and would one of them kennel with another bitch a young bitch ? why is the other one never going to race again could she take rabbits or is it an injury ?

Guest fence_hopper
whitch one of the bitches is still racing mate and how is she doing ? also what age are they and would one of them kennel with another bitch a young bitch ? why is the other one never going to race again could she take rabbits or is it an injury ?

can't help ur self (pedler)

cant help myself ? i own a greyhound and would take another ex racer to keep her company and my grandad is intrested in the bitch that still run's away back over what ever fence you just came over you tool !

Guest fence_hopper
cant help myself ? i own a greyhound and would take another ex racer to keep her company and my grandad is intrested in the bitch that still run's away back over what ever fence you just came over you tool !

:clapper: well said peddler

i have here a good greyhound thats just finished on the track so if any one is looking for a greyhound stud in the scottish borders come and use mine he is free to any one who wood like to use him . also i have to greyhound bitches for free to good homes
WARNING!!! THIS COULD PUT DAVE SLY OUT OF BUSINESS.Please think again before jeopardising the earnings of one of the worlds premier dog men.
Who is Dave Sly and why should it affect him if the lad wants to offer his greyhound at stud? :blink:
just a joke--doesnt matter

the dog is called Maughera Boss but the dog won a fair few races on the flapps the dog won at gretna , wansbeck, armadale,