Badgers then

mad al

Didn't know where to post this as I'm only asking opinions off all members due to me having done nowt with them. There's a cottage right on the edge of a local forest, at the back they built this patio area and used railway sleepers as a retaining border to the patio.

Now badgers have dug their way underneath the sleepers and moved in :yes::laugh: , what if anything can be done to remove the furry feckers? Can they be gassed?

Your thoughts please folks :thumbs:

leave them there mate they will get used to you and you them they want attack you at all leave some food out for them you wil see that trhey mean no harm and you will find out that they will take food out your hand ( no want eat your finges)

and the other thing is while they there nothing eles will come near you lol

I would call the rspca and see if they can remove them and relocate them. Until there gone i suggest everyone stays clear of them badgers will attack if there nest is under threat and they are nasty.

Only if the nest has eggs in it LOL..

poor badgers , let them run free so they an feel the wind in there hair lol

just like in a sort of "Timotei" add do ya mean? Makes 'em almost cuddly, just before they take a chunk out of your shin area :yes:

heard that diesal soaked ragg's may turn them away.

that's how I was so surprised to find them anywhere near the creosote saturated railway sleepers, I'd have thought that was bad enough :icon_eek: