WHICH ORTOVOX?

Guest SUPERTED

Guest SUPERTED
i was in the same situation now iv decided im going for the barryvox it seems the best box.......pm BRYAN on here mate hell tell you anythin you need to know

how much is it matey?i can get the d1 for around 100 bucks

Guest SUPERTED
Anybody???????????????

barryvox pulse kit i think bryan said is £320......iv saved long enough to buy 1 and now im going for it iv only heard good reports about them

THANKS FOR THAT MATE IL KEEP HIM IN MIND :thumbs:

Guest GoneToGround1
Does anybody know the difference between the barryvox set-up and a bellman and flint or are they on par with eachother?

barryvox has 360 degree arrows unlike the b&f which has a 180 degree i think? barryvox box works with b&f collars and b&f works with barryvox collars just the readings are slightly out.......barryvox is rated the highest now and thats why im getting 1 also the price of the barryvox is a little cheaper, hardly nothing i dont think but its a few quid in the pocket for a few pints

the D1 is a very basic system works good but you need to practis befor you really use it whit a dog

the D3 is a lot easyer to use and you can derectly use it below and whit the strongstuff collar you have a good safe set to work whit

Guest SUPERTED
the D1 is a very basic system works good but you need to practis befor you really use it whit a dog

the D3 is a lot easyer to use and you can derectly use it below and whit the strongstuff collar you have a good safe set to work whit

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THAT MATE :thumbs:

if its any help,i have the barryvox and mate has the d3.we used them both together to see which was the best and quickest..the barryvox was the quickest but only marginally.my mate is titally happy with the d3 and for box and collar is about 80 quid cheaper than the B & f.if money aint a problem then the barryvox is the one