3/4 saluki grayhound pup for sale

3/4 saluki grayhound dog pup 4 sale out of good lines barny/bitch out of charly breed good pup 12 months old doing grate on lamp big & small bunys but never run in day time this dog in right hands will make a good dog new pups is the reason 4 sale lack of room call 07747072028 any time i can send photos to mobil cant get them up on this site

If this dog is doin the job why are tou selling it???? as nearly all your posts are asking to buy a dog doing the job?? strange that.
i have got the dog doing its job in day this one needs needs leaving till next year how can you ask a dog at just 12 months old to be running and doing job in the day time at this time of thr year ?????? read the add he has been out lamping not day
If this dog is doin the job why are tou selling it???? as nearly all your posts are asking to buy a dog doing the job?? strange that.
i have got the dog doing its job in day this one needs needs leaving till next year how can you ask a dog at just 12 months old to be running and doing job in the day time at this time of thr year ?????? read the add he has been out lamping not day

Intsead of buying a dog why didnt you just bring on the one you already have? instead of buying a new one then gettin rid iff this one??

Intsead of buying a dog why didnt you just bring on the one you already have? instead of buying a new one then gettin rid iff this one??

dog now sold thanks and good luck all the best