im a travilling man" stoping in cambrige and want to know how many travillers are on the hunting life ??

and if you find it offensive its becouse you dont understand its true meaning..?

Same with p***y, it's not an insult it's just a name or a label we give you just like you give us the label of Gorger.

It's the same debate we had about calling Pakistanis - Pakis. Its an abreviation and a label just like Brits, Scots, Aussies, Gypos etc etc.

Why do minority groups always use the race card against us? It's just a name, just a word, don't get offended it's not worth it.

are you a dinlo you can see its offensive gorger is a word no harm ment like your english p***y is an insult

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are they stupid or something :wallbash:

p***y is like a bad gypsy (so the good ones see it as offensive)

gorger just means non traveller (no harm in that is there)

Edited by DIGZY

ThesaurusLegend: Synonyms Related Words Antonyms

Noun 1. gorger - someone who eats food rapidly and greedily

scoffer

eater, feeder - someone who consumes food for nourishment

Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2008 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.

Oh dear.....some of my best friends, and the warmest people I've met are what people call, pikeys, gypo's ect....I wish I was one......

But I'm stuck with gorger.......

Know who I would rather be around

Ive always been told that the word p***y , comes from the days when there used to be turnpikes on the roads where you had to pay a toll , and that Romany people did not use the turnpike prefering to travel across country avoiding the toll ,and that p***y was what the Romanies called all the hawkers and peddlers ect that used the turnpike :D

I have no problem with pikeys or gypos either. Each to their own but I don't play the race card and take no notice when it is played against me. I can't get offended by verbal insults as they are just words and I can't take anyone seriously who gets worked up over names or labels.

Remember the old saying; "sticks and stones ..................................." ;)

So to all pikeys, pakis, scots, aussies and brits ................calm down dear it's only a name :D

I have no problem with pikeys or gypos either. Each to their own but I don't play the race card and take no notice when it is played against me. I can't get offended by verbal insults as they are just words and I can't take anyone seriously who gets worked up over names or labels.

Remember the old saying; "sticks and stones ..................................." ;)

So to all pikeys, pakis, scots, aussies and brits ................calm down dear it's only a name :D

even when we tell you its offensive you still say it .your a f*****g dinlo,nazi c**t.

Ive always been told that the word p***y , comes from the days when there used to be turnpikes on the roads where you had to pay a toll , and that Romany people did not use the turnpike prefering to travel across country avoiding the toll ,and that p***y was what the Romanies called all the hawkers and peddlers ect that used the turnpike :D

Im pretty sure ive heard that before about the turnpikes .

Ive always been told that the word p***y , comes from the days when there used to be turnpikes on the roads where you had to pay a toll , and that Romany people did not use the turnpike prefering to travel across country avoiding the toll ,and that p***y was what the Romanies called all the hawkers and peddlers ect that used the turnpike

What? Gypsies trying to avoid paying tax? - No I can't believe that. :clapper:

Does that mean that we are actually the pikeys then? :(

Edited by zig zag wanderer
Ive always been told that the word p***y , comes from the days when there used to be turnpikes on the roads where you had to pay a toll , and that Romany people did not use the turnpike prefering to travel across country avoiding the toll ,and that p***y was what the Romanies called all the hawkers and peddlers ect that used the turnpike

What? Gypsies trying to avoid paying tax? - No I can't believe that. :clapper:

Does that mean that we are actually the pikeys then? :(

I always thought that the word p***y today means a wannabe Romany , the word Gorger is just romany word for a non gypsy and not a insult :D

The world p***y means different things to different people.

To me it means a wannabe gypsy, or plastic p***y. What

some now call chav's (which comes from the gypsy saying"chavvy")

used to be called pikeys when I was younger, and didnt relate to

Travellers.

Words change over time, and mean different things to different people.

i pay more taxes than most so dont start that as a whole travlers are more clean liveing than most thats a fact now everybody with half a brain can see p***y gypo is offensive what i will say stop being brave go to your local travlers site and have the debate with them on it face to face your then learn another gypsy past time the bareknuckle sort

Can't comment on taxes paid, or Council Tax paid, but the bunch that camped at the top of our road a few years ago weren't particularly clean living, if the enormous piles of sh1te they left behind were anything to go by.

They were there 2 weeks. Would have taken the local chavs 3 months to create that amount of mess.