AA S200

tplumb

I have owned a logn solo in .177 and a bsa scorpion t-10 in .22 and after a lot of nagging my mate finally told me to buy the same gun as him an AA s200 and I am glad I did!! Defo the best air rifle I have owned!! They have the reputation of being a budget or a girls rifle but thats just not the case. I use my rifle on almost every air rifle quarry and have no problems whats so ever!!

The only downside to this rifle is its shot count because of its size, But I just stick to 40 shots from a 180bar fill and thats more than enough for any of my hunting trips!!

I use a hills pump and have done for some time never had any problems with it. As long as you dont run your gun down to low its not too bad when it comes to fill up again. But I will be getting a new fx pump soon as my pump is a bit worn now!!

Hi Tony, S200 is one of the best value for money PCP's available, accurate, lightweight and very pointable. What I did to mine was binned the plastic bolt and fitted a custom ally. one and also fitted a 10-shot conversion, transformed the rifle :thumbs:

Stirrup pumps are not the easiest things to use if the rifle has a large air reservoir, but should be fine with the S200. Some say that the pumps with the moisture trap are the best to get, I've just got the standard one that I use and have never had a problem. I use an air cylinder for the rifles with the larger reservoirs though as I'm a whimp :laugh::thumbs:

I was going to buy the S200 but went for the S400 instead. Reason's being it is IMO more of a mans gun. The 200 is nice but the 400 has a better look and feel, bigger shot count and all for a tenner more ?. As for stirrup pumps also bought one with the rifle and i think there fine. £100 for as many fills as you like and it's easy to move around, much more so than an air tank ! Also remember that if you buy the multi shot conversion you have to manually turn the magazine. Not a problem if you don't mind but it bug's the life out of me. Good luck and happy shooting

I was going to buy the S200 but went for the S400 instead. Reason's being it is IMO more of a mans gun. The 200 is nice but the 400 has a better look and feel, bigger shot count and all for a tenner more ?. As for stirrup pumps also bought one with the rifle and i think there fine. £100 for as many fills as you like and it's easy to move around, much more so than an air tank ! Also remember that if you buy the multi shot conversion you have to manually turn the magazine. Not a problem if you don't mind but it bug's the life out of me. Good luck and happy shooting

The 10-shot mag should turn on it's own when the rifle is cocked, mine does :thumbs:

I'm sure your talking about the S410 ? I'm talking about the S400 multi conversion, only a 7 shot ? If you tell me there is a 10 shot that rotates itself for the S400 i'm going to be well pissed :censored:

The s200 multi shot conversion automatically cycles when the bolt is pulled but the s400 conversion is manually cycled. I think they probably do it that way to encourage people to pay the extra for the s410.