dogs stolen

Its about time these twats got caught.My mates had over 20 dogs stolen in the last 2 years some have turned up in leeds area and theres rumurs its travellers.Theres a couple of the theiving twats live near me aswell and i know there stealing dogs 4 a fact as a mate of myn seen them take 2 from a lads yard.A dozen lads went straight down 2 the site and of course the p***y basterds denied having them.Funny tho that an hour after that the dogs turned back up in the village.I say theres only one way to deal wi these scum bags and it isent prison. :angry:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry for whats happened but do you know its travelers for sure i am a traveler im scared of me dogs going meself if you know its travelers go and get um back im not havin a go but i get a lot of this but its not always travelers

hi dan

i live near a travelers site and you are right they not all bad.

they have stolen dogs there all the time its the young kids most of the time that take them use them and fk dump them.

i have seen it i do a lot with the ones near me if they do steal dogs its best if the person goes to the site to see and ask questions they want kick off or any thing.

last year my mate had 4 ferrets stolen no one would go to site so they asked me i went and with in an hour he got 3 back and they said the 4th was dead.