Gray & Co Telescope

I was given one of these new about 15 years ago and I have just come across it whilst doing a clear out. I have taken it out today and was amazed as it still looks and feels brand new but I suppose it would as I think this is probably the 2nd or 3rd time I have taken it out of its case.

I just wanted to get an opinion on these telescopes as I have limited knowledge to say the least.

I cannot believe no one has had any experience with these. According to their website they sell these to most Estates in the UK I was just hoping for an unbiased opinion as their website will obviously sing its praises. I can't find prices on their website either.

Wish I was given gifts like that!

I understand they are the dogs whatsits when it come to glassing the hill. I mate of mine was looking at them, but went for the Swarvoski instead. Not sure why, but I will ask him when I see him.

If you are looking to get rif of it I'm sure I could come up with a price to take it off your hands

;)

I am not looking to get rid of it just wondered if they were any good as I am just getting back into shooting and was upgrading my kit but looks like this is a keeper then. Thanks.

I would be interested to know why your friend chose the swarovski over the Gray & Co just to see where the difference lies, I do not know the cost of the Gray & Co but I imagine the Swarovski would not be cheap.

Edited by kslb