any ferreters in liverpool

any experienced ferreters in merseyside fancy showing a begginer the ropes, really keen to get out, but would have to be on a weekend due to work

any help is appreciated, cheers

McKay

hi mate im in wrexham you can have a day with me any time if you want how about next weekend

any experienced ferreters in merseyside fancy showing a begginer the ropes, really keen to get out, but would have to be on a weekend due to work

McKay

hi mate im in wrexham you can have a day with me any time if you want how about next weekend

cheers for the offer but i dont drive, so i need to find someone a little closer lol, thanks just the same

McKay

cheers for the offer but i dont drive, so i need to find someone a little closer lol, thanks just the same

you got any were near you to go i will pick you up if you want or will arrange a day out with me and me pick you up will let you no by monday

you got ferrets because we can use them and not mine so they get to work