my nuttall x wheelers

i carnt see there been a problem with there working abillity there very very keen

been out with mick and the two bitchs today just running afew pipes in thay went but there was nothing at home thay was showing real good intrest

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PICT0143.jpg

PICT0144.jpg

PICT0149.jpg

PICT0152.jpg

PICT0145.jpg

just thought i would show you my late starters

the first 2 are my nuttall x wheeler choc bitch the second 2 are my nuttall x wheeler choc dog pup and last picture is my nuttall x wheeler black an tan bitch both bitchs have seen a little work both game bitchs the dog is only 8mth old so he will have to wait for next season but he likes the rats

Hope the dog works out for u.But dont pot a chain on his neck

i do beleve Ireland is in there breding
who in ireland bred the dogs mate

i sold a red steve ellis bred dog called Henry to a fella in waterford which is the spit of those dogs. very hard and very ugly. i would imagine he served quite a few bitchs over there. went to P D in tramore. anyone know of it?

i was with him when we collected henry one saterday morning a few years ago in a builders yard very hard dog he deid a year an a half ago
PICT0143.jpg

PICT0144.jpg

PICT0149.jpg

PICT0152.jpg

PICT0145.jpg

just thought i would show you my late starters

the first 2 are my nuttall x wheeler choc bitch the second 2 are my nuttall x wheeler choc dog pup and last picture is my nuttall x wheeler black an tan bitch both bitchs have seen a little work both game bitchs the dog is only 8mth old so he will have to wait for next season but he likes the rats

nice stock you've got there mate hope they work for you

been out to day with the three terriers and they have done really well checked a few sets and in they went no hesitation just the two bitchs the dog is a little two young yet at 8mth but he was there to watch an learn

alrite mate did u get the choclate bitch on the first pic off hemingway think i cud of bred it?

been out to day with the three terriers and they have done really well checked a few sets and in they went no hesitation just the two bitchs the dog is a little two young yet at 8mth but he was there to watch an learn

alrite mate did u get the choclate bitch on the first pic off hemingway think i cud of bred it?

is this casper from near sheffield

Edited by mickb