Are Sprockers guaranteed to be smaller than spaniels

Are Sprockers guaranteed to be smaller than spaniels?

Excuse my ignorance if silly question as ive never seen one before, lads on our shoot only have labs and springers.

You see the odd little springer but i believe you can not garantee getting a small one if picked at a young age/

ANY GEN WOULD BE GOOD AS INTERESTED IN GETTING A SMALL DOG FOR PIGEON SHOOTING.

Cheers

BUCK

Excuse my ignorance if silly question as ive never seen one before, lads on our shoot only have labs and springers.

You see the odd little springer but i believe you can not garantee getting a small one if picked at a young age/

Cheers

BUCK

hi mate i got 2 cocker spainels and tell you this put them up against any springer as for the cross its what you breed in to them not the dog it self.

i just got a cocker bitch she is 5 months old and not had her out much out the other day and she fetched a pigion wing to me straight to my hand niow that is from the breeding not the dog it self

Look at the Dam And Sire of the pup's,

If both are small dog's There is a Very good chance you will get a small springer.

Also why not just get a cocker, then you are definatley going to get a small dog? :blink:

cheer's

If both are small dog's There is a Very good chance you will get a small springer.

Also why not just get a cocker, then you are definatley going to get a small dog? :blink:

cheer's

That last sentence isn't entirely true, at the start of the 19th century small springers were called cockers and large cockers were called springers.

One of my cockers is as big as a springer and he is only a year old so still time for more growing yet

Cheers

BUCK

hi buck cant really see the point of crossing springer and cocker just go for a smaller breed of springer or a cocker !

cheer's

That last sentence isn't entirely true, at the start of the 19th century small springers were called cockers and large cockers were called springers.

One of my cockers is as big as a springer and he is only a year old so still time for more growing yet

You know what i mean,

You are much more likley to get a small dog if you go for a cocker :)

cheer's

You know what i mean,

You are much more likley to get a small dog if you go for a cocker :)

Yeah i was just messing with you lewismac1.

I was more pointing out to the masses

cheer's

My cockers litlle big and sometimes gets confussed (accused) of being a springer probably because hes chocolate roan but I tell his hes too damn good looking to be a springer