lakeland terrier bitch.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

chill kash it says lakeland and its not

My first guess would be a hint of Russell in the mix, but that don't matter as the lad is very happy with her and her working ability.

(Woodard) i think you should swallow your tongue in your sleep pal, do you kick up a fuss at the super market when you realise tomato soup has more ingredients other than tomatoes?

Thought not!

My first guess would be a hint of Russell in the mix, but that don't matter as the lad is very happy with her and her working ability.

(Woodard) i think you should swallow your tongue in your sleep pal, do you kick up a fuss at the super market when you realise tomato soup has more ingredients other than tomatoes?

Thought not!

Sorry did not no you was the god father on dogs and im not your pal and i dont shop in any super market and i dont like tomato soup

merry xmass old man

Thought not!

Sorry did not no you was the god father on dogs and im not your pal and i dont shop in any super market and i dont like tomato soup

merry xmass old man

I'm sorry!

I don't recall saying i was a wizard on the knowledge of dogs but i do know that if a dog does his/her job how the owner/worker wants it to then it is "in my OLD eyes" a precious gift, i work labs now, used to own terriers a few years back and i see every dog the same, worker or pet, i don't care what they look like as long as they do what you need/train them to do, by your last reply you sound like my nephew.... if it`s not a certain colour or build he wont have it, that is absolute BOLLOCKS!!!! i have just lost a lab/springer that was the daftest looking piece of fluff you would ever see but he was my best working dog to this day!

I am still trying to breed or buy that illusive dog.

Just a tip for you sunshine, stop the "old man" chat ;)

Guest Eamon.Mc

Flat_cap if you don't own/work terriers and

keep lab/springers, why slate people on this

forum for their comments? Why not put your

knowledge to use in a different section that

relates to the breed and working ability of

the dogs that you kennel? And it would be

best if you did'nt couple the words worker

and pet in the same sentence if your'e

posting on a working dog forum? If they

are the same in your eyes then your'e in

the wrong place. Worker/pet=same??? Not

in my opinion they are'nt.

Guest fell terrier

if the lad says it a lakeland then its a lakeland what on earth has it got to do with any of you girls its not this its this flatcap and the likes why dont you clear off this site as every thread i seem to look at the usual suspects are there slagging or picking fault shame you lot woke up this morning at all that would of been a nice present for half of us on here how come you lot keep getting away with it flatcap the expert probably never dug ane earth in his or her life but you know it all :clapper::clapper::clapper: