Has Anybody Ever Used This Before?

Hi, This came earlier this morning and i was just wondering if anyone else has used one before as it seems a cracking piece of kit. Overall it was £34.99 inc postage off ebay, but it saves having to drill holes into the wood to fit a bipod on. You can also adjust the level of hieght with a small bolt at the side, which will come in handy for target shooters. Overall i would give this 5/5 for price and build quality.

I just thought i would share it with you guys.

All the best.

Guest JohnGalway

Not used the MTM before, good luck with it :yes:

I got a Caldwell Front & Rear bag set myself off Ebay, it just arrived this morning in fact so yet to fill it.

Huffski, if you check the Sporting goods section on there and do a search for rear bags you get results, could possibly be other types of rests and stands on there as well but I wasn't looking for one of those myself.

Guest JohnGalway
I was going to get the front and rear Cadwell bags too, but it was the thought on filling it and what with? :wallbash:

I hope you get on well with it, and to inform us how you get on with it :gunsmilie:

All the best.

Silver sand that pavers use :yes: Probably get it at a DIY place or maybe a local building site - that's if anyone is still building anything anywhere :o

You can use rice too, but, it's a food so if moisture gets to it you're gonna have problems.

I use bags for sighting my rifles, (rice filled) Caldwells. I also use a Golf club head cover filed with black bags, very light to carry about. Another great sighting aid is a sock filled with rice for the butt. It gives you the ability to squeeze the sock to raise and lower the rifle butt. I use both methods with bi-pod or front bag.

I find it's the best way to sight a gun. :victory: