Double Terrier Box's FOR SALE.

Two Terrier box's for sale both Doubles.

Made out of wood, one of them has rope carry handles other has no handles.

Made last year and as solid as when I made them.

Bit of dirt on them but would clean up if you wanted but never botherd me as they would only get shitted up again.

I can get some measurement up if needed as one set is a bit bigger then the other.

I'm after £20 each. Barnsley, South Yorkshire area.

Pic's will be put asap.

Cheers MRD, Mark.

DSC00176.jpg

Size's are...... Both are 15" front to back - Both are 16 1/2" tall. The small one is 28" wide and the bigger one is 3ft wide.

Edited by MRD

have you had a messer after them mate

I've had 5 mate! There a Pain in the fooking arse. Local Lad off this site comming Sunday to have a look ,we'll see what happens. Thought they'd have gone by now at £20 a piece. MRD

Bit of dirt on them but would clean up if you wanted but never botherd me as they would only get shitted up again.

I can get some measurement up if needed as one set is a bit bigger then the other.

Pic's will be put asap.

Cheers MRD, Mark.

DSC00176.jpg

Size's are...... Both are 15" front to back - Both are 16 1/2" tall. The small one is 28" wide and the bigger one is 3ft wide.

sent you a message mate ..... if you email yr number ile give u a ring tomorrow and come through for the top small one only in leeds ... cheers

Pic's will be put asap.

Cheers MRD, Mark.

DSC00176.jpg

sent you a message mate ..... if you email yr number ile give u a ring tomorrow and come through for the top small one only in leeds ... cheers