Good Rabbiting lurcher

I know its a long shot over christmas but ive got steady dog for sale 14 month old catching rabbits on the lamp and in the day, nice natured and good with other dogs, quiet in the kennel, jumps, everything you would want from a working dog got the potential to do more which you would expect with a dog of this breeding ;) just i havnt had the chance to get him on the stuff which i wanted to, shame to see this dog go but its just not the dog for me. Im only asking £100 but im open to offers. thanks

post-4963-1229343660.jpg

nice looking dog mate. xmas is tight but if you still got it after the new year i'll def be interested in it ( i gotta build my self some new kennels first) then i'll be in the market for a good dog to bring my pup on

ATB

HH

I know its a long shot over christmas but ive got steady dog for sale 14 month old catching rabbits on the lamp and in the day, nice natured and good with other dogs, quiet in the kennel, jumps, everything you would want from a working dog got the potential to do more which you would expect with a dog of this breeding ;) just i havnt had the chance to get him on the stuff which i wanted to, shame to see this dog go but its just not the dog for me. Im only asking £100 but im open to offers. thanks

post-4963-1229343660.jpg

great looking dog mate, week to late was lookin for an older dog alredy goin but had no luck, got a pup in the end and resigned myself to next years lampin! good luck with sale

post-4963-1229343660.jpg

does it retrieve to hand,where in wales are you?im in north east england

post-4963-1229343660.jpg

how tall is the dog?

Guest Taffybull
why do people say things are to far away if you want something you will travel anywhere for it and if you cant drive im sure you know someone that will :thumbdown:

nice looking dog by the way good look with the sale :thumbs:

spot on there mate!! and have a bump on me mate :thumbs:

got to agree,i went from ireland to wales to collect a kelpie/greyhound and had the added pleasure of breaking down on the motorway on the way back.i was under sever pressure to make the boat.i had 3 ferrets and a pup a 13 year old son and no way of getting home.but i have no regrets as i have a fine pup in my yard and the future is wide open,lol.if you want something bad enough you'll travel as far as you got to for it

got to agree,i went from ireland to wales to collect a kelpie/greyhound and had the added pleasure of breaking down on the motorway on the way back.i was under sever pressure to make the boat.i had 3 ferrets and a pup a 13 year old son and no way of getting home.but i have no regrets as i have a fine pup in my yard and the future is wide open,lol.if you want something bad enough you'll travel as far as you got to for it

i drove from durham to plymouth and back again all in the same day for my pup 6hours 40 minutes each way