my weekend shooting

Hi folks ! had a really good weekend shooting with my [bANNED TEXT]. started off on friday afternoon when i was at work. gave my [bANNED TEXT] a call and asked him if he fancied a pop at the duck because we weren't going to go out because evrywhere was frozen solid but had been raining all day! so we thought f**k it wont' do any harm if we dont get anything! so i rushed home from work and we headed over to the little splash i have and there was already 4 duck messing about on the ice. we tried to get to them but they pissed off. so we thought that could be bad as that might b all the duck that turn up!we were wrong ended up a single came right in and my [bANNED TEXT] produced again with a fine shot! we ended up with 3 mallard drakes and lost mallard hen! my lab couldn't get a scent on it anywhere! Saturday morning we went to decoy the geece. my friend had cheked them on the friday afternoon and he had seen around 80 strong on a field they were using all week so thats where we were heading. we arivved and set up the 24 sillosocks and 6 shells. aroud quarter to 9 a skeen aroud 60 came straight towards us as there was not much wind they circled a few times and then in them came! up we got and i got f**k all haha. my [bANNED TEXT] got 2 out that skeen . nice shooting! around 10 minuites after that bit of sexcitement!haha and skeen around 30 came the exact same way but never pissed around ! stright in to the decoys ! we got up and zero again for me but my other shooting hasl got a triple! unfortunatly 1 got up gave itself a shake and started to get up! lost that 1. after spending 20 minuites looking for thw whore. heading bac to the hide in the middle of the field and another skeen straight in! we got 1 out of that ! both of us hit that full on with 2 50g bbs! ouuchhh.

Saturday night was brilliant aswell. we headed out near the place we shoot the geece to a splash we hav been feeding. we walked ther burn to start with just to see what was about and flushed around 22 mallard and a couple of teal. my [bANNED TEXT] got a right n left at a pair of mallard. ( i'm fuming at this point i've been shooting piss!). So we went and stood at the flood. the first duck to come was a single mallard and it was going with the wind straight in and my [bANNED TEXT] got up no sweat 1 in the bag! hahah just after that a pair right round infront of me ! nothing again haha just to let you know im shooting with a new gun i got last week 20 bore! no confidence just now! once the darkness had fully came the wigeon started and my [bANNED TEXT] got 4 wigeon a lovley looking little drake and i got a wigeon hen! That was my weekend just wish i was shooting a bit better. the picture of the ducks were the ducks from friday night and the geece where saturday morning!

post-26127-1229198789.jpg

post-26127-1229198890.jpg

Edited by stevie_87