catching foxes

Guest chilli

I wouldnt jab your dog up unless you really need to , most cuts can be sorted by a good vigoures clean with disenfectant an the dog then keeps it clean it self . As for the drugs you can find people in edrd who sell gear .

just want to no if people who catch foxes with lurchers inject there dogs with anti biotics if been bitten by fox.if u do wer do u get your stuff from.

i find that any lurcher is bound to get bitten eventually. but personally i think that the dog should be given the chance to get over the bite by itself. this does 2 things, 1st if the dog is fit its immune system should be able to cope with the bite, and 2nd in the future the bites cause less 2nd infection cause the dogs build up a natural immunity to certain things fox can pass on to the dog. after saying all this u wouldn't b doing yr job if u didn't the bite a damn good clean out. personally i prefer epsom salts rather than normal. and after that a good spray of purple spray helps. if the dog isn't any better after 48 hours then a pencillen jab wouldn't hurt. plenty of places on the net u can get hold of the stuff u need, incidently same goes 4 worming and flea treatments. hope this helps