ADVICE PLEASE

my lurcher as recently started gettin like a gooie green sleep in her eyes didnt think nothing off it but its happining all the time now .. shud i take her to the vets? ..

regards

Dale

DALE TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT,BUT THIS IS WHAT I DO ..MAKE A CUP OF TEA,NO MILK IN MIND,SQUEEZE THE BAG OUT AND BATH YOUR DOGS EYES ,BUT WATCH YOU DONT SCOLD THE DOG,COUPLE OF DAYS ,THERES SOMETHING IN THE TEA THAT CLEANS THE DOGS EYES ,,ITS COMMON DONT WORRY ABOUT IT :good:

got a new dog about 3 weeks ago and its got brown run marks under each eye i have tryed getting them off but cant the dog was abit run down when i got him but is looking better now but cant more the marks any advice

Guest MOLLY

Brolene eye ointment for humans (you can buy it over the counter) also helps with sore irritated eyes. If it had been in the summer id say an allergy to pollen/long grass etc....is there anything where your walking her or do you bed her on hay?

If regular bathing etc doesnt work then get her to the vets...eyes are very important to a sighthound :yes::D

Guest tossa
my lurcher as recently started gettin like a gooie green sleep in her eyes didnt think nothing off it but its happining all the time now .. shud i take her to the vets? ..

regards

Dale

green @ gooey sounds like conjunctivitis get a cream from the chemist :good:

• 2 months later...

regards

Dale

green @ gooey sounds like conjunctivitis get a cream from the chemist :good:

brolene is good also optrex for inflamation one of my dogs suffers from panis inflammation of the blood vessels going to the retina vet prescribed pred forte a human medicine a lot cheaper than the dog equivalent.