jack russell pups...sold...sold

these are up for the same old boy who comes out with me. he hasnt got a computer , so im helping him out. both parents work rabbit and are keen ratters. he wants £80each . contact him on 01348811581

post-13199-1228591123.jpg

post-13199-1228591176.jpg

Edited by ratmogit

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these are up for the same old boy who comes out with me. he hasnt got a computer , so im helping him out. both parents work rabbit and are keen ratters. he wants £100 each . contact him on 01348811581

they are all pretty lively

post-13199-1228591261.jpg

post-13199-1228591280.jpg

these are up for the same old boy who comes out with me. he hasnt got a computer , so im helping him out. both parents work rabbit and are keen ratters. he wants £100 each . contact him on 01348811581

been out today with the sire to these pups . 3 rabbits out bushing with my old bitch and my bull cross bitch
Any picture os the dam and sire ?????

i should have taken my camera today . i left it at home but i took some pics of my dogs. fecin useless arent i . i will put some up this week .

Edited by ratmogit
Any picture os the dam and sire ?????

i should have taken my camera today . i left it at home but i took some pics of my dogs. fecin useless arent i . i will put some up this week .

3 left i will take some individual pics of the pups this weekend

only 3 left . make cracking bushing , mooching pups plenty of fire in the little buggers .come down and make him an offer . he may swap for weaton cross or deerhound x greyhound even if its not currently working

only 3 left . make cracking bushing , mooching pups plenty of fire in the little buggers .come down and make him an offer . he may swap for weaton cross or deerhound x greyhound even if its not currently working

here are the 3 that are left. hell take 80 quid each too

post-13199-1229277170.jpg

post-13199-1229277192.jpg

post-13199-1229277214.jpg

post-13199-1229277235.jpg

post-13199-1229277266.jpg

new pictures up

new pictures up

£80

new pictures up

£80

1 dog . 1 bitch left. bouncing with energy. make good bushing , mooching dogs