you can still buy it from most pet shops mix it like it says on the bottle then use a sponge to scrub the dog with it & wach the fleas fall of the dog it works realy well i use it 2 or 3 times a year but if the dog stays in the house dont use it as your house will stink realy bad. :sick:

Edited by brock1
you can still buy it from most pet shops mix it like it says on the bottle then use a sponge to scrub the dog with it & wach the fleas fall of the dog it works realy well i use it 2 or 3 times a year but if the dog stays in the house dont use it as your house will stink realy bad. :sick:
Thanks

i spray it on my dogs and you can see the fleas bailing out then i put a flea comb through them to remove dead fleas and eggs ..........shame its been took off the market i bought every bottle i could when i heard ......the company that make it are trying to make something similiar to it for next year ...........

Edited by deputydog
How do you use it and how long does it take to work?

I bin using it on pigeons and pigeon lofts for years its shit hot.

you got to be very careful with it with dogs.

I know a couple of greyhound boys who used to do there kennels with it. the dogs chewed/licked them after and two died.

Its pokey stuff.

How do you use it and how long does it take to work?

Duramitex is a wash for mites on birds,i would dilute it up at least 20mls to 2litres.

Wouldnt you be better using frontline,alludex,advantage or stronghold.Is this for mites on your dogs or fleas?

Fleas and ticks.Actually its not meant to use on birds but on bird housing but ive been told it is very good on dogs.