dose anyone know

wel dose anyone know where i can get a bellman and flint loctar in ireland new out of shop

are they any good or is there better plese let me know

You can buy them in Griffin and Hawe in Athy Co Kildare. Dont wherabouts you are. theres a good deal on the ortovox one on this site if you have a credit card or laser they can post it to you.

Voon

fishing and tackle shop near blarney co. cork have them for € 450.

timmy ,BRYAN is doing them at £250 ,with the rate of

the euro at the moment it breaks into 300 yoyos .and

i got mine next day delivery .

i have to say you would be mad to get a bell man and flint i have the ortovox off bryan and they are ten times better...... and 200 cheaper lad

LADS WHEN I FIRST SEEN THE BELL AND FLINT I SAID TO THE GUY THAT THERE WAS NO WAY I PUT THAT BIG COLLOR ON ANY OF MY DOGS, TRIED THEM BUT DONT FANCY THEM.

BOOTS I PUT UP THE POST JUST IN CASE THE GUY MIGHT WANT TO HAVE A LOOK AT THEM, MY MATE IN BANDON BOUGHT A BELLE/ FLINT € 410 OFF THE INTERNET WHEN HE SAW THE COLLOR HE ALMOST CRIED !!

are they better than the deben m3

i have to say you would be mad to get a bell man and flint i have the ortovox off bryan and they are ten times better...... and 200 cheaper lad

LADS WHEN I FIRST SEEN THE BELL AND FLINT I SAID TO THE GUY THAT THERE WAS NO WAY I PUT THAT BIG COLLOR ON ANY OF MY DOGS, TRIED THEM BUT DONT FANCY THEM.

BOOTS I PUT UP THE POST JUST IN CASE THE GUY MIGHT WANT TO HAVE A LOOK AT THEM, MY MATE IN BANDON BOUGHT A BELLE/ FLINT € 410 OFF THE INTERNET WHEN HE SAW THE COLLOR HE ALMOST CRIED !!

timmy you can see my ortovox in action next week when you come up to me

how much are the orxthox ones

they are 300 euro pm BRYAN and he will let you know

right thanks any pics of them

Go to the ortovox thread at the front page give you all the info that you want.

Voon.

Go to the ortovox thread at the front page give you all the info that you want.

Voon.

i M GOIN WITH THE ORTOVOX