weather proof coat???????

after getting soaked the weekend ,in the sleet/snow...

i'm thinking of putting a good jacket on my christmas prezzie list.

it needs to be water proof,tear proof ,warm but not too stuffy if we get a bit of sun.

upto £200 many thanks :victory:

Roybo

First stop, have a wee peak at the various threads under the Hunting, Clothing forum and you'll find plenty of advice, comments in respect of this.

I too am loooking for a similar type of jacket, waterproof, hardwearing, principally for beating and laterally for highland stalikng and I am edging towards a Seeland or a Musto.. I have a Seeland Balmoral which is not ideal for what you are looking for but I am impressed by the quality, warmth and level of water repellent...a number of my beating and picking friends recommend duck dri (http://www.duckdri.co.uk/welcome2.html) and I think that will be my next purchase.

Let me know how you get on..

Cheers

CUBE

Roybo

First stop, have a wee peak at the various threads under the Hunting, Clothing forum and you'll find plenty of advice, comments in respect of this.

I too am loooking for a similar type of jacket, waterproof, hardwearing, principally for beating and laterally for highland stalikng and I am edging towards a Seeland or a Musto.. I have a Seeland Balmoral which is not ideal for what you are looking for but I am impressed by the quality, warmth and level of water repellent...a number of my beating and picking friends recommend duck dri (http://www.duckdri.co.uk/welcome2.html) and I think that will be my next purchase.

Let me know how you get on..

Cheers

CUBE

have a look at the musto stalking jacket mate,its a really nice piece of kit