Problem to sovle??

Guest miller1989

Firstly my pals russel...was out about a week ago checking a few earths,the day before this we dug a charly he was fine as always hes a topa..but he suddenly stopped eating didnt want out his kennel,but hes chirping up still not eating.. then my lurcher that was with us checking the earths is now being sick for the past 2 days not eating,but the sick its yellow,green...what to do?? a good pall says when the hunt are up here they never put young dogs in this hole because they lose them,when i asked why all i got was could be a poisened earth.the terrier is nearly 5 and my lurcher is 25mths!anyone good ideas,think ill need the vet at the end of today if she doesnt chirp up? thanks people!

Guest miller1989

whoever done it will never own up ill take there knee caps off the wankers! its surpising because its just a soil earth.. well was! there was nothing at home so we blocked it went up next day nothing went in or out the earth so we bull dised the c**t nothing will get in or out of that no more! at least someone else wont come across this problem! cheers for ya help mate!

Guest miller1989

Its weird just been and cleaned up more sick but its just yellow this morning,and first of today..no green! but im not feeding her she wont eat just water trying to flush it out! ive also pumped her up a bit shes still going for a walk but that all at min, think im guna give her til tonight then if nothing changes im guna go to the vets! thanks people!

Guest miller1989

hope so think worst of it is over, shes been out this morning and was happy to go to,didnt force her she jus followed but didnt leave my side,im guna keep a close eye on her throughout the day if it gets better ill pupm more fluids in if it gets worse il get the vet on the blower thanks mate!