whippet cross

Rabbit slayer where going near south wales next week

towards shrewsbury, clun, craven arms? you near there?

jay

no mate, im on the other side of the bridge. i dont think it would take that long in the car thou, couple of hours probably. ill have to find out, im not the best at navergating.

what you going to hunt?

Is there a bridge between port talbot and shrewsbury?

no mate, i was on about the bridge between cardiff and bristol. i live about 45 mins drive from cardiff

right see what you mean :)

thats the silly isles isn't mush? ;)

rabbiter if theres no one about to help with the training go to the library and borrow a gundog training book it sounds strange but the advice on retreiving etc will set you in good stead for when the pup is a little older. good luck. :good:

thats the silly isles isn't mush? ;)

rabbiter if theres no one about to help with the training go to the library and borrow a gundog training book it sounds strange but the advice on retreiving etc will set you in good stead for when the pup is a little older. good luck. :good:

thanks mate ill give it a go :good:

we'll deffinately be out your way in the near future slayer ! wots it like for lampin in the south??

we'll let you know [bANNED TEXT] wer down ther!!

:good:

i aint really done a lot of lamping with the dogs as im fairly new to hunting with dogs. ive done a lot lamping with the guns and its quite productive. and you can approach them fairly close to run a dog too.

make sure to let me know when your down this way :D:good: