frank buck lines

dose anyone on hear still breed any of frank bucks line i grew up with my old boy talking about them he had alot of buck dogs back when he was digging he said

they wher spot on dog. Anyone else no anything about the breed ta

dannys lad :thumbs:

Edited by dannys lad

Thats a grand dog that, he's a typie for a buck dog. My dad had a dog the spit of him.

How does he work? and where did you get him from if you don't mind me askin? Not many people around that breed buck dogs anymore.

Edited by dannys lad

I have a dog in my yard that is bred with buck lines in him. he's 11 now. I was recently informed by a friend who has looked into the breeding of my dog as he could tell by the look of him that he was well bred. The dog came from a fella in the midlands i think P.Jones. And also has old parks stuff on the other side. So a very well bred dog. However I was given this dog 8 years ago and always asked the guy i had him off where he came from, but with no joy just had answers of cant remembers and i'l make some phone calls. Any way i know know. The dog was very hard and to be honest was not worked as much as he should have been, entirly my fault. Ike is now retired and I'm looking for the [bANNED TEXT] bitch to try and have some pups out of him.

thats some good breading that is buck x parks a bet its a game dog

what sort of bitch are you going to put it to??

dannys lad

He's never let us down put it that way. He's too hard though fights his quary instead of working it. But i suppose he'd have come out of that if i had worked him more. Would give anything to have him 5 years younger as i'm doing alot more now than when he was in his prime. Would like to put him on a well bred bitch thats proven, preferably a pat.

I have a dog in my yard that is bred with buck lines in him. he's 11 now. I was recently informed by a friend who has looked into the breeding of my dog as he could tell by the look of him that he was well bred. The dog came from a fella in the midlands i think P.Jones. And also has old parks stuff on the other side. So a very well bred dog. However I was given this dog 8 years ago and always asked the guy i had him off where he came from, but with no joy just had answers of cant remembers and i'l make some phone calls. Any way i know know. The dog was very hard and to be honest was not worked as much as he should have been, entirly my fault. Ike is now retired and I'm looking for the [bANNED TEXT] bitch to try and have some pups out of him.
The other side is wheeler blood
The other side is wheeler blood

So buck wheeler lines?? Did you breed my dog mate? Was it from buck dog blaze or blade?

wheeler lines never heard of them till i came on this forum they any good and how they breed ?

wheelers are nuttall x working bull . very hard , tend to want to fight whats in front of whats in front of it instead of working it .

wheeler lines never heard of them till i came on this forum they any good and how they breed ?

wheelers are nuttall x working bull . very hard , tend to want to fight whats in front of whats in front of it instead of working it .

So do you know for sure my dog has wheeler blood in or is that your conclusion derived from your above statement?

So do you know for sure my dog has wheeler blood in or is that your conclusion derived from your above statement?

Thats all well as long as it can kill whats in front of it ive seen dogs that can spend all day getting smashed up lots of heart but no faking brains

Thats all well as long as it can kill whats in front of it ive seen dogs that can spend all day getting smashed up lots of heart but no faking brains

Like i said he was hard, never heard him bay. And he'd hunt on top very well also could find in tricky places, but I should have worked him more to get his full potential.

Like i said he was hard, never heard him bay. And he'd hunt on top very well also could find in tricky places, but I should have worked him more to get his full potential.

what I meant was P Jones kept wheelers & had some old Parkes stuff . was told he had crossed them a few years ago ,then eventually got rid of the wheelers & took bitches to J Parkes & put his dog TIGER over the bitches . A picture was sent into EDRD of 4 of the dogs . these dogs will be about 3 - 4 years old .