Anyone got a Seeland Thornhill Mens Jacket

At the moment I am trying to decide on a good warm hunting jacket. I live in the west of Ireland and was thinking that the Seeland Thornhill Mens Jacket might be a good idea.

Anyone got any feedback on one of these jackets!

Review in this months Sporting Gun Mag

I've had mine now for 1 year and no problems great in the brambles and down pours.

At the moment I am trying to decide on a good warm hunting jacket. I live in the west of Ireland and was thinking that the Seeland Thornhill Mens Jacket might be a good idea.

I've had mine now for 1 year and no problems great in the brambles and down pours.

got the jacket and trousers, ive tried most of the "big" names in clothing in a quest for something to keep you cool when its hot and warm when its cool etc and i can honestly say the seeland thornhill range is by FAR the best ive tried delighted with mine, was out lastnight in 60 mph winds and driving hail and sleet and i was warm and dry after an hour and a half out lamping.

got the jacket and trousers, ive tried most of the "big" names in clothing in a quest for something to keep you cool when its hot and warm when its cool etc and i can honestly say the seeland thornhill range is by FAR the best ive tried delighted with mine, was out lastnight in 60 mph winds and driving hail and sleet and i was warm and dry after an hour and a half out lamping.

You didnt tell that it was windows that you were looking into for an hour and a half TJ :icon_redface: