Two terrier pups 6mths

Alri boi interested in the black bitch is she still there ????in cork myself so i might have a look ...

send him a pm lad ,i can vouch for the breeding iv dug to two pups off the same breeding top class workers and a mate of mine bought a pup of this litter its a full brother to the pup terrier man is selling and he a cracking pup

black and tan bitch is still here i held her back for a lad but has let me down the red bitch went last night.. the black and tan is spot on shes the one i picked first from the litter and prefer now.. pmed you back foxy talk to you soon pal..

They look little belters TM!! Done you proud!! :clapper:

(you get Hilter back?)

There 2 mighty pups foxy didnt want to part with them but iv just not got the space to have them here.

Course i did lol hes as mad as a brush .. he was gone a week ... in the week the dirty f*****g c**ts a that had him didnt give him a drop of water no mind a bit a grub he lost 15lbs and was like a whippet to look at... sickend..

Guest foxyjo.

(you get Hilter back?)

There 2 mighty pups foxy didnt want to part with them but iv just not got the space to have them here.

Course i did lol hes as mad as a brush .. he was gone a week ... in the week the dirty f*****g c**ts a that had him didnt give him a drop of water no mind a bit a grub he lost 15lbs and was like a whippet to look at... sickend..

Bloody wonderful you got him back!!! :clapper: I know how much he means to you...and I'm rather hoping the thieving ***** that took him got to physically & most painfully appreciate that too? :hmm:

(you get Hilter back?)

Bloody wonderful you got him back!!! :clapper: I know how much he means to you...and I'm rather hoping the thieving ***** that took him got to physically & most painfully appreciate that too? :hmm:

well they wont be doing it again thats for sure ... not so much what the dog means to me just the point that its my property and not theres .. yard lifters will be shot survivers will be shot again...... and there marked men now for any dogs bein stolen ... they wont be have anymore stolen dogs and dont think they would have eaten solids yet.. :)

glad to buy good breeding and terrier man is sound dog-man we will meet up soon and can,t wait to bring on this pup and hopefully she will turn out a cracker and she will have lots of time to mature over the next 12 months before we get down to serious work

thanks terrier man

paddydubkelly