for sale my bro's frist cross bullxgrey

Guest Hob__ferret

When people try to sell a dog on here you get some idiots trying to ruin the chances of selling the by putting pretty stupid comments why the f**k has someone said no bull in this dog what a banker :boxing: so is this dog called paddy the one dale had in his pen

yes thats the dog , he was minding it for hob_ferrets brother as he worked away or something ,

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mickyrich
micky at the end of the day a pup, specially a bull should NOT be put to bigger stuff untill 16 to 18 months and longer if so ive seen it happen to bulls alot its likely to be fooked but i did say gl with th sale, you obviously no better and have your dogs into foxes and stripies at early age not all dogs will carry on as i think this dog will be the same! once again gl with the sale hope the dog does the job!
I don't no the lads who are selling the dog all i no is that people don't have to put on there comments like that true or not if you look at my pic's and posts i don't do big game or bull x's it just seems if someone try's to sell anything on the site people are just crabbing the dog and there owners and it needs to stop thats all
micky at the end of the day a pup, specially a bull should NOT be put to bigger stuff untill 16 to 18 months and longer if so ive seen it happen to bulls alot its likely to be fooked but i did say gl with th sale, you obviously no better and have your dogs into foxes and stripies at early age not all dogs will carry on as i think this dog will be the same! once again gl with the sale hope the dog does the job!
I don't no the lads who are selling the dog all i no is that people don't have to put on there comments like that true or not if you look at my pic's and posts i don't do big game or bull x's it just seems if someone try's to sell anything on the site people are just crabbing the dog and there owners and it needs to stop thats all

very true, although information that others may know about a dog could be politley mentioned to help people know a little more about what they are buying

Guest miller1989

agreed i read all the posts on the dog and was interested untill i read on it was confusing,also if u dont know the person whos selling the dog why have your say im not bitching or having a gan just advising as the wrong thing are put on the post from others put people off the dogs so if the lads sell another dog be wary.once again good luck with the sale hope the dog does well!

Guest miller1989

as dan said someone trail this dog see how it works hope it does, but if i doesnt work sell it to a family with kids to a none working home where people have plenty of time for the dog and a bit of luck a great home!

Guest Hob__ferret
sorry lads its the only pic i have on my phone i will try to get some more of him the pic i put up is shit

sent a pm last night but have not had a reply is the dog still there or whats happening

did not receve a pm from you mate ;)
sorry lads its the only pic i have on my phone i will try to get some more of him the pic i put up is shit

sent a pm last night but have not had a reply is the dog still there or whats happening

did not receve a pm from you mate ;)

i never sent you a pm i sent one to your brother as you said to contact for any info on the dog