for sale my bro's frist cross bullxgrey

Guest Hob__ferret

Guest Hob__ferret

well deu to my bro cuting down on his dogs he has a frist cross bullxgrey he would like £250 for him he is 14months old i have seen this dog work and he will make a grate dog in the right hands i have seen him take all game and he needs some work he is not the fitest dog at the moment as he is just recoverd form a injury but has been out all this week working and is getting back in to the swing of things agane i can get pics if needed ;)

also forgot to add he jumps live stock broken

he is a big strong dog and has no problem with speed

Dog in Hartlepool.

Edited by Hob__ferret

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well deu to my bro cuting down on his dogs he has a frist cross bullxgrey he would like £200 for him he is 14months old i have seen this dog work and he will make a grate dog in the right hands i have seen him take all game and he needs some work he is not the fitest dog at the moment as he is just recoverd form a injury but has been out all this week working and is getting back in to the swing of things agane i can get pics if needed ;)

also forgot to add he jumps live stock broken

he is a big strong dog and has no problem with speed

Dog in Hartlepool.

PUT A PICK UP OF THE DOG MATE,IT WOULD HELP WITH THE SALE, :thumbs:

yes dan dan the one that dale was looking after

will be a good dog sooner or later , but a very very shy dog , it hadnt done much when i last seen it , but i havent even seen dale for a while now , so i dont know what it has done since . but it was a very nervous dog ,

gud luck with it .

if you have managed to get it on the lamp , then it will be a good pre ban dog like , i will say that much ...

Edited by dan_currell
Guest Hob__ferret
yes dan dan the one that dale was looking after

will be a good dog sooner or later , but a very very shy dog , dont know about all game like :icon_eek: , unless its had all game in the last month , as it hadnt done much when i last seen it , but i havent even seen dale for a while now , so i dont know what it has done since . but it was a very nervous dog ,

gud luck with it .

if you have managed to get it on the lamp , then it will be a good pre ban dog like , i will say that much ...

dan if its a shy dog its not a shy dog and its had loads of game and i can prove it if you have come on here to start some thing go away as it has been at my bros for 2 month and been out nearly 3/4 nights a week and i bet my bro will back me up on this as he is a member on here so if you have come on to slag dogs of have a word with him as i no you wont i will post pics to any one ho wants pics of what the dog has had

eh ? i wsnt slaggin it off ?

i said it will be a good dog :icon_eek: , and i said it was a shy dog when it was first bought , and i even said i adnt seen it for a while , also good luck with the sale ,

so i dont understand why you have blew your lid? and i know it has has been on something big because i have seen the video . so dont go judge me when you dont even hardly know me , as i didnt even say anything wrong ,

all best with it .

Edited by dan_currell
now all the people looking at this advert this dog was one of the shyest dogs iv ever come across but now this dog is one of the biggest bullx iv ever seen and he dose take all game been out all week working him due to his back leg (flesh wound due to game) 250 im asking for it first to see will buy

thats what i was trying to say before hob__ferret jumped the gun , i have seen this dog and he will be a good dog , he is a young dog , with plenty of time to get up and go , well worth a luck , i seen this dog when it was 1st bought and was in a bad state , turned out to be a big strong dog , i havent seen it in a while i can assume its only got better

gud luck with it

Guest Hob__ferret
there no bull in him mate

you off your head man you can see bull in thier a mile way might want you pn ur num a pal interested

pm specimen hunter mate thets me bro he will ancer any questions