For Sale whippet x

I HAVE A 1st CROSS COLLIE/WHIPPET DOG FOR SALE,HE IS 11 MONTHS OLD AND STANDS AT 23",I AM ASKING £100

FOR THE DOG.

I bought this dog for my son 8 months ago along with some ferrets because he wanted to take up rabbiting with his mates.But as most teenagers he has turned his attentions to wards girls now and lost interest in the dog.The dog is to small for my needs that is way he's for sale.

I am in south wales can meet with in reason, pm me or phone on 07973 940497

Edited by GILES

I HAVE A 1st CROSS COLLIE/WHIPPET DOG FOR SALE,HE IS 11 MONTHS OLD AND STANDS AT 23",I AM ASKING £100 F

FOR THE DOG.

I bought this dog for my son 8 months ago along with some ferrets because he wanted to take up rabbiting with his mates.But as most teenagers he has turned his attentions to wards girls now and lost interest in the dog.The dog is to small for my needs that is way he's for sale.

I am in south wales can meet with in reason pm for phone no.

NICE LOOKING DOG. BET HE WILL MAKE A GOOD RABBITING DOG. ALL THE BEST WITH HIM.

I HAVE A 1st CROSS COLLIE/WHIPPET DOG FOR SALE,HE IS 11 MONTHS OLD AND STANDS AT 23",I AM ASKING £100

FOR THE DOG.

I am in south wales can meet with in reason, pm me or phone on 07973 940497

have you still got the dog mate where abouts are you