Missing Greyhound

Our greyhound went missing on saturday the 8th november in the early evening whilst out for a walk. He is around 30 inches, all black with white chest, irish bred, tattooed in both ears, scaring to both front legs due to dog fight whilst with previous owner, he is 5 years old, he was wearing a collar and tag. I have searched the local area but no luck so far, he is a much loved family dog and dearly missed. He went missing near peterborough, northamptonshire.

Ear Tattoo AV-PNB

Edited by countrylass

Sorry to hear you 've not got here back yet. I've got some more info for you which may help. We have quite a few greyhound peeps involved with Doglost & hope we can help you find him. Info crossposted from Doglost

Hs a link to this dog on the tattoo given

http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?z=UW7IjH&a...&birthland=

I have emailed the RGT with details. The owner can register their dog as lost on the Greyhound Data website (the link I have posted). A lot of rescues use this site when checking greyhound tattoos, so it would be worth the owner registering their details on there and marking the dog as LOST.

Our greyhound went missing on saturday the 8th november in the early evening whilst out for a walk. He is around 30 inches, all black with white chest, irish bred, tattooed in both ears, scaring to both front legs due to dog fight whilst with previous owner, he is 5 years old, he was wearing a collar and tag. I have searched the local area but no luck so far, he is a much loved family dog and dearly missed. He went missing near peterborough, northamptonshire.

Ear Tattoo AV-PNB

Last time I looked Peterborough was in Cambridgeshire!!

Ear Tattoo AV-PNB

Last time I looked Peterborough was in Cambridgeshire!!

Im not located in Peterborough itself although my postcode is still a peteroborough postcode, i am located just over the northamptonshire border, hope that clears up any confusion

Edited by countrylass