G MASON STUFF??

Guest Chip

Anyone keep any of masons stuff ive seen several dogs over the years now all black rough/broken coated and seem to be doing the lads proud,that said he doesnt seem to get a mention like all the others unless its something negative but what of the dogs? what do you have,your thoughts etc.

Edited by Chip

pal of mine has 2 pups that he is gonna enter this season ,dam-direct off D,Harcombe (Maud x Danny 2) ,Sire G.Masons Brett ,he rates GM as a top guy and made him very welcome .hopefully both pups should enter well towards back end of the season and is very gratefull to both GM and DH for there gesture and help ! :good:

Anyone keep any of masons stuff ive seen several dogs over the years now all black rough/broken coated and seem to be doing the lads proud,that said he doesnt seem to get a mention like all the others unless its something negative but what of the dogs? what do you have,your thoughts etc.

had about 6 of him between me and my mate the dogs are good workers the bitches seem to be hit and miss

i do have a dog out of two mason bred dogs hes 100% digging ,dog would be nice to lay my hands on more of the same in the future.

i thought their would have been more a response to the thread thanks for the replies lads.

• 3 weeks later...