what do you reckon guys - honestly ?

not mine yet, i have a chance of having her, might pick her up tomorrow, just cant decide if she is what i want

i want a terrier for a pet but one that i can take ratting and rabbiting aswell, and maybe on the odd day that i don't take the cocker then shooting / beating too, she's a good looking dog but no idea of her background, she's in a rescue centre at the moment, i have been keeping my eye open for a JRT long leg type but she has come up and i am 50/50 at the moment - any help in the decision making would be appreciated !!!!

Looks absolutely fine for the job you have in mind. Just bear in mind that just 'cos your after rabbits, she might still find a fox earth and go to ground when you're not expecting it. As long as you're prepared for that and haven't a problem with it, she should be fine.

Other than that, she's certainly a looker.

not mine yet, i have a chance of having her, might pick her up tomorrow, just cant decide if she is what i want

i want a terrier for a pet but one that i can take ratting and rabbiting aswell, and maybe on the odd day that i don't take the cocker then shooting / beating too, she's a good looking dog but no idea of her background, she's in a rescue centre at the moment, i have been keeping my eye open for a JRT long leg type but she has come up and i am 50/50 at the moment - any help in the decision making would be appreciated !!!!

that will not be in the rescue centre for long

she looks like exactly what your after

i have a cocker bitch at home 3 yrs old who is surprisingly feisty for a cocker, not aggressive but very much stands her ground to all and sundry, how do you reckon the two will fair ? any tips on introduction etc

just about made up my mind, only the wife to get it past although she did say no probs last night and shall we pick her up saturday !!!!

i have a cocker bitch at home 3 yrs old who is surprisingly feisty for a cocker, not aggressive but very much stands her ground to all and sundry, how do you reckon the two will fair ? any tips on introduction etc

just about made up my mind, only the wife to get it past although she did say no probs last night and shall we pick her up saturday !!!!

thata if it is still there