I’ve published a book

Hi

Just a quick post to let you all know that I have published a book. Its not about hunting but contains a selection of my newspaper articles and paintings relating to life in the Mourne mountains. I have also published a few dog prints to gauge interest.

access the following link for details

http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=1307074

Eamonn

Eamonn i want to buy the white dog download , will it print to A4 without pixelating

It should'nt pixelate. The prints are created by the same company that does the book. The quality of the printed books is 1st class so the prints sould be the same.

Let me know if you are happy when it arrives. If not I will sort you out with a refund.

Eamonn

Eamonn i want to buy the white dog download , will it print to A4 without pixelating

It should'nt pixelate. The prints are created by the same company that does the book. The quality of the printed books is 1st class so the prints sould be the same.

Let me know if you are happy when it arrives. If not I will sort you out with a refund.

Eamonn

so if i buy the download is it on a disc or do i get it electronically ? what i want to do is print onto injet canvas , i did 2 a4 photos of dogs on some recently & they look really good

Eamonn

so if i buy the download is it on a disc or do i get it electronically ? what i want to do is print onto injet canvas , i did 2 a4 photos of dogs on some recently & they look really good

Kay

I use this publishing site for the book which means it only costs about 15 pounds incl p&p. I thought the postage would be about the same for a print but its much much higher so I have had to remove the prints. I will pm you the image and you can have a go with the inkjet printer.

Eamonn