ok guys the two russels are still for sale. due to time wasters so anyone intrested pm me

Jamie

hi there jamie it was regarding about jack dog wots done a bit could you pm me with a number cheers :thumbs:

Thanks for the txt back mate!!!!!!

Told you i would meet you and have the black dog off you a least, not my fault the other lad can't get the cash for the russell. . . . .

Not a messer at all, i will always pay good money for the right dogs and will travel as far as needed!!!!

:thumbdown:

If the coms broke down due to the thl being down yesterday fair enough :icon_redface: But why no reply to txt?? :whistling:

atb Doozer

Thanks for the txt back mate!!!!!!

Told you i would meet you and have the black dog off you a least, not my fault the other lad can't get the cash for the russell. . . . .

Not a messer at all, i will always pay good money for the right dogs and will travel as far as needed!!!!

:thumbdown:

If the coms broke down due to the thl being down yesterday fair enough :icon_redface: But why no reply to txt?? :whistling:

atb Doozer

never got your txt till this morning and if you told me you were getting one for your mate and one for you it wouldnt have been a problem but you shouldnt have said you were going to have them both unless you knew your mate was going to def take the russell . but im not going to travle all the way up to north wales to deliver one dog as i may as well gave it away!!! as it was going to cost £70.

Jamie

Sorry pal, but as for you not getting txt till this morning. . . . why still no reply tody then? I would of been more than happy to travel down to yours to pick the dog up, it was you that insisted that you could bring him up due to the fact you were travelling up this way anyway to see rich and co. . . . .

Im sorry if the fact that i could not take the both of them, but i am too over stocked and only have room for one, i would of only had to of sold the russell on again, which is not fair on the dog.

atb

Now your being a wolly, i try to be as flexiable as poss, as not everyone likes people coming to there kennels, so i gave you the option and you know it!!

As for last min, i was only contacted by my mate last min to say he could not raise the money, i myself was pissed off due to this as i dont like to let people down, so i was honest and txt you YESTERDAY so that you would not bring both and have to take one back, as i said, i could not kennell both dogs, so thought i would let someone else has the opportunity to give the dog a good home.

Now your being a wolly, i try to be as flexiable as poss, as not everyone likes people coming to there kennels, so i gave you the option and you know it!!

As for last min, i was only contacted by my mate last min to say he could not raise the money, i myself was pissed off due to this as i dont like to let people down, so i was honest and txt you YESTERDAY so that you would not bring both and have to take one back, as i said, i could not kennell both dogs, so thought i would let someone else has the opportunity to give the dog a good home.

ok lets not get in to an argument lets agre to disagre....

the russels are back for sale for good homes and the pat was sold down here to a local lad.

jamie